Uniformed Security Enforcement
Choosing a security solution is a big responsibility. Offering awareness surveillance has become a specialty for our team, whether as a gatekeeper or mobile patrol.
With years of experience under their belts, our unarmed security officers understand maintaining safety, from patrolling, alarm monitoring, fire safety awareness, first aid response, risk management and more. They must be accomplished while fostering positive interaction with your employees and customers.
At NPB Companies, we work closely with our Kansas City and St. Louis clientele to create safety programs that provide professional, non-intrusive surveillance. We also have close ties to law enforcement and provide armed off duty
officers as well.
In the summer of 2011, NPB formed a sub-contract/MBE partnership with ISS Uni-Guard Security, Inc. now known as GardaWorld Security Services, to provide unarmed uniformed security enforcement services for the City of Kansas City, Missouri, and currently oversees the daily security operations of:
- Blue River Water Treatment Plant
- Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center
- Troost Health Center Complex / KCMO Health Department
- Robert J. Mohart Multipurpose Center
- The American Jazz and Negro Leagues Baseball Museums
- KCMO Parks and Recreation / Community Center Patrols
- KCMO Municipal Services Complex / Street Department
Our onsite uniform security gaurds and schedule patrols can save you money from theft and vandalism. We will protect the perimeter of the construction site, ensuring the safety of equipment, materials and building structures.
NPB Clients KC:
- Empire Candle Company
- Kansas City Ballet School & Offices
- Starlight Theatre Complex
- Contegra Construction Company
NPB Clients St. Louis:
- MRHFM Law Firm
- The Gallery 515 Luxury Apartments
- The Gallery 720 Luxury Apartments
- The Historic Humbolt Building